|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide guest programs, activities, classes, and personal consultations. Demonstrate techniques that ensure the best physical, psychological and practical conditions for guests. Instruct and allow participants to develop abilities and attain their chosen performance or goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to teach a variety of daily guest exercise classes: kickboxing, step aerobics, muscle toning class, boot camp, pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics/muscle conditioning, etc.
- Conduct outdoor program activities: walking, hiking, biking, and etc.
- Instruct guests in proper use of all exercise equipment, including weight machines, free weights, cardiovascular machines, etc.
- Assist in administering fitness tests, evaluations, assessments, and provide fitness consultations and personal training.
- Design and provide fitness programs and well-being programs
- Monitor weight and cardio room and provide assistance to guests
- Stay current in the latest fitness research and program developments
- Attend regular meetings as directed by the Fitness Manager
- Daily monitor of fitness department supplies and equipment with inventory and maintenance check list.
- Collaborate with Fitness Manager in the development of class scheduling and programming
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of the fitness equipment and facilities
- Conduct guest orientation of the Mind Body studios
- Provide guest hospitality and excellent customer service.
- Perform other general duties as assigned by the Fitness Manager
- Work cooperatively with all resort staff
- Must be interested in teaching Group Fitness Classes.
- Friendly attitude.
- High energy.
- Sense of honesty and integrity.
- Customer service driven.
- Reliable team member.
Must be able to work all shifts and have a flexible schedule.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: