|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Provide guest programs, activities, classes, and personal consultations. Demonstrate techniques that ensure the best physical, psychological and practical conditions for guests. Instruct and allow participants to develop abilities and attain their chosen performance or goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to teach a variety of daily guest exercise classes: kickboxing, step aerobics, muscle toning class, boot camp, pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics/muscle conditioning, etc.
- Conduct outdoor program activities: walking, hiking, biking, and etc.
- Instruct guests in proper use of all exercise equipment, including weight machines, free weights, cardiovascular machines, etc.
- Assist in administering fitness tests, evaluations, assessments, and provide fitness consultations and personal training.
- Design and provide fitness programs and well-being programs
- Monitor weight and cardio room and provide assistance to guests
- Stay current in the latest fitness research and program developments
- Attend regular meetings as directed by the Fitness Manager
- Daily monitor of fitness department supplies and equipment with inventory and maintenance check list.
- Collaborate with Fitness Manager in the development of class scheduling and programming
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of the fitness equipment and facilities
- Conduct guest orientation of the Mind Body studios
- Provide guest hospitality and excellent customer service.
- Perform other general duties as assigned by the Fitness Manager
- Work cooperatively with all resort staff
- Must be interested in teaching Group Fitness Classes.
- Friendly attitude.
- High energy.
- Sense of honesty and integrity.
- Customer service driven.
- Reliable team member.
- Must be able to work all shifts and have a flexible schedule.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.