|Title:||Retail Associate/Deli Clerk|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Greet and assist customers. Provide assistance with questions and concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide Woodloch's friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ring up merchandise, total sales and accept payment of goods.
- Provide fast, friendly customer service.
- Maintain the traditions of Woodloch's warm hospitality, sincere care for our guests and each other.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Maintain all safety policy and procedures for team members and guests.
- He/she is responsible for serving customers and accurately ringing/recording all sales as well as assisting with merchandising.
- Stocking, pricing and keeping store neat and organized.
- Maintains knowledge of all promotional items and has an understanding of all products.
- Help drive sales in a high volume store
- Be proficient in basic math and computer.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: