|Title:||Line Cook *Sign on Bonus*|
Recognized by GOLF Magazine and Golf.com as one of the finest courses in America, Woodloch Springs is part of the trilogy of Woodloch properties, which also features an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Spread across the course’s 438 acres are the 400 guest homes and unparalleled views of the scenic countryside and manicured green. The course also offers a driving range and teaching and practice facility. The semi-private course is open to members and guests of Woodloch, and limited outside tee-times are available.
The Clubhouse at Woodloch Springs is home to a pro shop, complete with a 9-18 hole course simulator and virtual driving range, as well as two upscale restaurants, The Grille Room and The Overlook, which feature sprawling views of the scenic course.
Since 1958, Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family, with the concept of family truly at the core of the business and key to our longtime success. Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests!GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Responsible for the preparation of all hot food for AP menus; filling in for key positions in kitchen as needed; and cleaning up kitchen area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of all hot entrees, vegetables, and starches for dinner menu.
- Prepare box lunch items
- Prepare Hot & cold food orders.
- Report daily inventories to Chef to utilize food items.
- Fill in as needed to all key positions to cover days off and heavy workloads. Positions include but not limited to; vegetables, broiler and sauté cooks.
- Prepare garnish and condiments for service line.
- Handle removal and storage of leftover food.
- Follow and complete daily checklists and daily cleaning schedules. Proper date, labeling and working in compliance of Pennsylvania state food code.
- Complete daily production sheets along with checklists and review them with the Executive Chef weekly.
$200 for FT and $100 for PT After 90 Days of Employment
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.