|Title:||Builders Community Administrative Assistant|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Related experience in the clerical field
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Assertive but pleasant, helpful personality with excellent people skills
- Have or acquire a thorough working knowledge of the following programs:
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Quickbooks, M-Help Desk, FileMaker, Kronos, Woodloch Bald Eagle plus others as they become necessary
- Part time schedule to start including holidays, and one or both weekend days
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, ability to understand and type reports, business correspondence
- Education and Experience - High school diploma / 2-3 years in office and or clerical environment preferred
- Perform administrative and clerical duties to support the activities of Woodloch Builders and Community Management. Will work under the direction of the director and managers in cooperation with other administrative support personnel to achieve tasks.
- Maintain the high Woodloch standards of hospitality and quality.
- Ensure all homeowner/guest concerns and problems receive the highest priority.
- Organize and maintain an efficient office operation including the following:
- Work orders/Time Sheets/Dispatching
- Review reports daily from day prior
- Enter tickets in to appropriate computer programs for dispatch, tracking and history.
- Maintain history file folders, etc. and keep accurate records of work orders, hours worked and materials for billing purpose.
- Handle incoming and outgoing maintenance phone calls/E-Mail/fax/voicemail/radio calls
- Handle Community Help line calls and dispatch to the appropriate department requested
- Handle calls from the Real Estate and sales staff related to maintenance or work performed
- Communicate with homeowners via phone/email/written letters regarding annual gutter cleaning, heating system servicing, home inspections, paving matters, culvert cleaning, roofing jobs, etc. and manage these schedules and billing of with subcontractors or in-house staff
- Prepare Architectural Review Committee requests for permitting within communities
- Assist with meeting schedules and minutes for community board meetings
- Assist with gate badge inventory and distribution for Springs community
- Coordinate townhome insurance obligations annually
- Updating of community files and databases for all transactions/resales, etc
- Prepare community notices for publication in common areas, website, etc
- Researching of certain particular parts and materials needed for specific circumstances
- Obtain quotes, place orders, receive goods etc. for all parts and supplies requested by supervisors within budget guidelines.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all purchasing activities
Other office related tasks and complete other projects/duties as assigned
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.