Nestled along the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack, The Boat House Restaurant is owned and operated by Woodloch Resort, located only 20-minutes away. The resort features an award-winning family property (Woodloch Pines), a championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch). The Boat House serves delicious American fare and seafood in a casual lakeside atmosphere. With live entertainment, a seasonal outdoor bar and nightly food and drink specials, The Boat House is a popular spot with both local residents and out-of-towners.
Since 1958, Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family, with the concept of family truly at the core of the business and key to our longtime success. Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist wait-staff in professional manner
- Set-up for meetings
- Maintain appearance of dining room
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: