|Title:||Housekeeping Administrative Assistant|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To ensure that the high standards of cleanliness and service are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain Woodloch Standard of Hospitality, cleanliness and quality
- Organize efficient office operation with files, office, supplies, and paperwork
- Respond in a timely manner to emails, phone calls, and correspondence
- Input schedules into the payroll system.
- Schedule, announce, and post meetings as directed
- Compose and distribute memos and announcements as necessary
- Sign off on physical demands to better understand jobs and assist if necessary
- Become approved driver able to drive Woodloch fleet vehicles between properties
- Assure that all Woodloch Guest & Departmental needs are addressed in a timely fashion and professional manner
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word / Excel) and Payroll Systems
- Basic communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient grammar and writing skills
- Knowledge of Office Equipment and Standard Office Procedure
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and multi task throughout work day
- Assertive but pleasant, helpful personality, positive attitude
- Ability to work in team situations and independently
- Excellent telephone skills and clarity in subject given/received
Must be able to work all shifts and have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. This schedule will require a 40-45 hour requirement per week.