|Title:||Housekeeping Administrative Assistant|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To ensure that the high standards of cleanliness and service are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain Woodloch Standard of Hospitality, cleanliness and quality
- Organize efficient office operation with files, office, supplies, and paperwork
- Respond in a timely manner to emails, phone calls, and correspondence
- Input schedules into the payroll system.
- Schedule, announce, and post meetings as directed
- Compose and distribute memos and announcements as necessary
- Sign off on physical demands to better understand jobs and assist if necessary
- Become approved driver able to drive Woodloch fleet vehicles between properties
- Assure that all Woodloch Guest & Departmental needs are addressed in a timely fashion and professional manner
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word / Excel) and Payroll Systems
- Basic communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient grammar and writing skills
- Knowledge of Office Equipment and Standard Office Procedure
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and multi task throughout work day
- Assertive but pleasant, helpful personality, positive attitude
- Ability to work in team situations and independently
- Excellent telephone skills and clarity in subject given/received
Must be able to work all shifts and have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. This schedule will require a 40-45 hour requirement per week.