|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
This position is part time for Sunday's only.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide skin treatments, hair removal, and other processes that help men and women maintain their personal appearance and boost self-esteem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform facial treatments and waxing services to guests
- Analyze guest’s skin and prescribe the appropriate facial treatment
- Explain products and reasons for the prescribed treatment to guests
- Prepare the facial and waxing equipment and supplies daily
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations
- Promote and execute effective retail sales
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information
- Perform special projects as required by Esthetician Supervisor or Spa Treatment Manager
- Conduct tours of the facility as requested
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the spa facility as directed by management
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality
- Report for scheduled shifts promptly and ready to work
- High School diploma or the equivalent required
- Have and maintain a current Pennsylvania Cosmetology/Esthetics license
- Must be skilled in all aspects of proper skin care and waxing
- Minimum one year experience as an aesthetician in a high-end salon or spa environment preferred
- Excellent personal appearance, good listening and communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focusing on the guest