|Title:||Front Desk Attendant|
Recognized by GOLF Magazine and Golf.com as one of the finest courses in America, Woodloch Springs is part of the trilogy of Woodloch properties, which also features an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Spread across the course’s 438 acres are the 400 guest homes and unparalleled views of the scenic countryside and manicured green. The course also offers a driving range and teaching and practice facility. The semi-private course is open to members and guests of Woodloch, and limited outside tee-times are available.
The Clubhouse at Woodloch Springs is home to a pro shop, complete with a 9-18 hole course simulator and virtual driving range, as well as two upscale restaurants, The Grille Room and The Overlook, which feature sprawling views of the scenic course.
Since 1958, Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family, with the concept of family truly at the core of the business and key to our longtime success. Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Perform all job related duties in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communication Skills; excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer and Marketing Skills; the ability to sell Sports Complex Memberships/ Programs, Swim Program, etc.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative
- General secretarial skills: type, answer phones, make copies, fax, work registers
- Ability to deal with conflict in a professional manner, ex. membership conflicts
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Promote and sell memberships through tours and phone conversations.
- Greet, welcome and create relationships with current and potential Woodloch Springs Residents and Sports Complex Members
- Register/ And file appropriate paperwork for New and Renewal Membership.
- Assist in planning, establishing, promoting and following through with all events/ programs – such as fundraiser events, (swim-a-thon), sliver sneakers, group fitness program, swim program.
- Organize and take inventory for pro shop inventory/ Food and Liquor inventory
- Help plan and establish fitness and membership incentive programs. Example: Annual Winter Program – Face Off Program
- Have knowledge of and promote the swim program and all other children’s programs.
- Participate/Assist in Lifeguards in-service training sessions. Assist in lifeguard rescue when necessary; Crowd Control/ Cpr/ first aid
- Plan, organize and coordinate birthday parties (set up, serve and clean up)
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility. Cleaning tasks including, but not limited to: vacuuming, wipe down equipment, mirrors and doors, sweep, mop, clean bathrooms, empty garbages, wipe out lockers, clean entire bar area, stock bathrooms and storage closets, organize basement, clean game room, etc.
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: