|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with training of estheticians as requested
- Assist in writing facial protocols and protocol revisions
- Provide training to spa treatment staff on proper treatment protocols, and ensure that estheticians are performing treatments appropriately
- Participate in the coordination of staff training on skincare services so they can accurately describe treatments for guests
- Assist Treatments Manager by providing input as requested
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Maintain product inventory and supplies in coordination with Treatments Manager and Spa Director
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments
- Attend regular meetings and perform special projects as requested by the Spa Treatments Manager or Spa Director
- Collaborate with Treatments Manager to ensure that the esthetics staff is providing appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality
- Ensure that the spa treatment prep area is maintained with appropriate and consistent levels of supplies to maintain standards of service
- Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness spa treatments areas
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information
- Will be able to work morning or evening, any day of the week, and also holidays. Will remain flexible with schedule and will coordinate schedule with Treatments Manager and Spa Director.
- Provide treatments to guests on as needed basis for covering treatment staff schedules.
- Ensure that all shifts are covered. If a shift will not be covered by the assigned esthetician, it will be the lead’s responsibility to come in and cover that shift (i.e. snow storm, sickness/accident).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Five years administering skincare services in a luxury resort or spa setting preferred
- Current license to practice esthetics
- Proficient in key areas related to skincare
- Excellent personal appearance, listening and communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- The ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focus on the guest
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: