|Title:||Line Cook *Sign on Bonus*|
|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Responsible for the preparation of all hot food for AP menus; filling in for key positions in kitchen as needed; and cleaning up kitchen area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of all hot entrees, vegetables, and starches for dinner menu.
- Prepare box lunch items
- Prepare Hot & cold food for North lodge orders.
- Report daily inventories to Chef to utilize food items.
- Fill in as needed to all key positions to cover days off and heavy workloads. Positions include but not limited to; vegetables, broiler and sauté cooks.
- Prepare garnish and condiments for service line.
- Handle removal and storage of leftover food.
- Follow and complete daily checklists and daily cleaning schedules. Proper date, labeling and working in compliance of Pennsylvania state food code.
- Complete daily production sheets along with checklists and review them with the Executive Chef weekly.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
SIGN ON BONUS FOR YEAR ROUND FULL TIME AND PART TIME
$100 to $200 sign on bonus based on experience and skill set.
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: