|Title:||Server *Sign on Bonus*|
|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
Recognized by GOLF Magazine and Golf.com as one of the finest courses in America, Woodloch Springs is part of the trilogy of Woodloch properties, which also features an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Spread across the course’s 438 acres are the 400 guest homes and unparalleled views of the scenic countryside and manicured green. The course also offers a driving range and teaching and practice facility. The semi-private course is open to members and guests of Woodloch, and limited outside tee-times are available.
The Clubhouse at Woodloch Springs is home to a pro shop, complete with a 9-18 hole course simulator and virtual driving range, as well as two upscale restaurants, The Grille Room and The Overlook, which feature sprawling views of the scenic course.
Since 1958, Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family, with the concept of family truly at the core of the business and key to our longtime success. Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests!GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Provide food & beverage service to Club House patrons. Other responsibilities include maintaining the appearance of the dining room and provide exceptionally friendly service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Anticipates guest needs
- Provides prompt and courteous service to each guest
- Maintains open communication with management and co-workers
- Informs Management of guest concerns, safety concerns and maintenance issues
- Assists co-workers at all times, continuously providing teamwork
- Performs functions which require organization, speed, standing, bending, reaching, turning, lifting items
- Performs all job specific duties
- Maintains and clean and neat work area
- Flexibility for days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.