|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Work with Housekeepers to fulfill duties and responsibilities in a timely manner for guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Strip out all guest rooms removing sheets and pillow cases from bed and towels, mats and robes from bathroom. Wait for housekeepers to check rooms before entering.
- Take out all dirty linen out of room and bathroom and place in yellow bin in hallway.
- Take all trash and recycling out of room.
- Remove soap and shampoo and keep separate for recycling.
- Check drawers and refrigerator for left items.
- Bring any dishes and room service carts found in room to kitchen dish washing area and empty if needed.
- Lost and found items found in room need to be tagged with room number and date and placed in housekeeping office.
- Bring yellow bins down to laundry room when full.
- Some days in order to free up empty bins house person will have to sort linens.
- Keep busy check hallways for dirty dishes and check stairwells for dust.
- On slower days house person can help in laundry with folding linen, return spa slippers to spa, high dust in the gallery hallway and spot clean carpet.
- Daily check and organize specialty pillows on first floor.
- Help housekeepers’ as much as possible gathering supplies, and linen from laundry or closets.
- On busy check out days you may have to help make beds to assure guests get in their rooms on a timely manner
- At the end of the day make sure all doors are closed heat down and lights off in any vacant rooms.
- Make area to recycle guest bags, keys and welcome packets.
- Make sure all trash is removed from floors and closets.
- Make sure all yellow linen carts are brought to laundry.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts