|Title:||Dishwasher *Sign on Bonus*|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time, and Seasonal|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Efficiently and effectively wash, sanitize and organize pots, pans, china & flatware. Make sure dishware & flatware are clean and put away in the proper place. Help dining room/kitchen staff as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Anticipates kitchen/waitstaff needs
- Provides prompt and courteous service.
- Maintains open communication with management and co-workers
- Informs Management of guest concerns, safety concerns and maintenance issues
- Assists co-workers at all times, continuously providing teamwork
- Performs functions which require organization, speed, standing, bending, reaching, turning, lifting items
- Performs all job specific duties
- Maintains and clean and neat work area
- Flexibility availability for days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
$100 DOLLAR SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME APPLICANTS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: