|Title:||Coffee House Team Member|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - The team member at Gigi’s Coffee House will be key to helping our guests start their day off on the right foot. Team members will be expected to provide excellent service and hospitality to all Woodloch guests who visit Gigi’s Coffee House. Members of the Gigi’s team should expect to answer questions about the resort, the history of the coffee house, as well as the coffee and related products which they are selling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The employee must be willing to learn about the product that we are selling to better answer guest questions and make informed suggestions
- Maintain the highest quality of blended drinks
- Keep product fresh by following guidelines
- Follow all company policies regarding food and beverage preparation
- Greet all customers and present the beverage menu
- Previous coffee shop experience is preferred but not required
- Able to lift and turn 30 pounds of weight
- Basic money handling experience
- Able to stand for up to entire length of shift
- Comply with health, safety, and hygiene guidelines and regulations
- Ensure all stations are fully stocked and kept clean and neat
- Take guests orders accurately and fill them in a timely manner.
- Stock inventory in an orderly fashion
- Friendly attitude
- High energy
- Sense of honesty and integrity
- Customer service driven
- Reliable team member
- Must be willing to work any shift and have a flexible schedule
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: