|Title:||Line Cook *Sign on Bonus*|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Responsible for the preparation of all hot food for AP menus; filling in for key positions in kitchen as needed; and cleaning up kitchen area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of all hot entrees, vegetables, and starches for dinner menu.
- Prepare box lunch items
- Prepare Hot & cold food orders.
- Report daily inventories to Chef to utilize food items.
- Fill in as needed to all key positions to cover days off and heavy workloads. Positions include but not limited to; vegetables, broiler and sauté cooks.
- Prepare garnish and condiments for service line.
- Handle removal and storage of leftover food.
- Follow and complete daily checklists and daily cleaning schedules. Proper date, labeling and working in compliance of Pennsylvania state food code.
- Complete daily production sheets along with checklists and review them with the Executive Chef weekly.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
***GET THE FIRST HALF AFTER 60 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT, THE REMAINDER AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT***
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: