|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
Summary of Position: Responsible for providing products and services from the retail outlet to meet resort / spa guests’ needs in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of overall Resort / Spa operations
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in the area of guest relations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess basic computational ability
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Regular and timely attendance for scheduled shifts.
- Use proper sales techniques to achieve sales goals and contribute to the profitability of assigned boutique.
- Follow standards of neatness and cleanliness for the boutique in order to maintain customer appeal.
- Know features and benefits of merchandise in assigned boutique.
- Follow policies and procedures that affect inventory controls.
- Maintain product knowledge of resort / spa activities, facilities, and amenities to ensure personalized guest service.
- Answers all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Is a positive role model for service excellences.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by Management.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications