|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB- Cleans any assigned late services and check-outs and gives turndown service in assigned section ensuring the highest level of comfort and safety for our guests
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reports any damage or maintenance problems to Supervisor.
- Removes all room service trays from rooms and hallways.
- Turndowns assigned rooms in accordance with turndown service standards.
- Tidies, refreshes all amenities and toiletries.
- Is friendly and helpful to all guests’ needs.
- Reports all lost and found items to security and turn them in at the end of the shift.
- Reports any unusual occurrences to Supervisor.
- Keeps linen closets and maid’s cart clean and tidy at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.