|Title:||HR Seasonal Administrator|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides administrative support to the Corporate Human Resources Manager and HR/PR team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Filing of all documents, enrollment forms, personnel information into appropriate files.
- Assist HR Recruiter with screening new applicants; phone screens & reference checks.
- Assist with orientation folders.
- Directs employee questions to appropriate person.
- Purge files, audit 401k & background files.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents, and performs other clerical functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly