|Title:||Housekeeping Front of House|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Cleans any assigned late services and check-outs and gives turndown service in assigned section ensuring the highest level of comfort and safety for our guests
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regular and timely attendance for scheduled shifts.
- Dresses in correct uniform and is neat and tidy in appearance at all times.
- Follows correct payroll, key control and paper procedures.
- Is familiar with standards for both day housekeeping service and front of house service.
- Reports any damage or maintenance problems to Supervisor.
- Cleans all guest common areas including bathrooms, Garden View and Fireside rooms, as well as all guest hallways.
- Is friendly and helpful to all guests’ needs.
- Reports all lost and found items to security and turn them in at the end of the shift.
- Reports any unusual occurrences to Supervisor.
- Keeps front of house cart clean and tidy at all times.
- Is familiar with the Hotel emergency and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School, GED, or trade school education