|Title:||Sales Associate/Deli Clerk|
|Location:||The Market at Woodloch|
Opened in 2014, The Market at Woodloch is an upscale convenience mart and gas station, centrally located between all three of the Woodloch properties -- an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
The Market at Woodloch offers a plethora of gourmet selections including: homemade bread, cakes and pastries from the esteemed Woodloch Bakery, a Boar’s Head deli, daily prepared hot and cold foods, premium wines, beers, and liquors, and local organic produce and dairy.
Boar’s Head Brand has recognized The Market at Woodloch as a Market of Distinction, awarded to independent retailers that promote the highest standards of quality and exceptional customer service. Only 32 businesses across the country have received this designation.
Since 1958, Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family, with the concept of family truly at the core of the business and key to our longtime success. Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Greet and assist customers. Provide assistance with questions and concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide Woodlochs friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ring up merchandise, total sales and accept payment of goods.
- Make sandwiches with deli slicer
- Provide fast, friendly customer service.
- Maintain the traditions of Woodloch's warm hospitality, sincere care for our guests and each other.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Maintain all safety policy and procedures for team members and guests.
- He/she is responsible for serving customers and accurately ringing/recording all sales as well as assisting with merchandising.
- Stocking, pricing and keeping store neat and organized.
- Maintains knowledge of all promotional items and has an understanding of all products.
- Help drive sales in a high volume store
- Be proficient in basic math and computer.
- Fronts, faces and dusts all throughout shifts.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: