|Title:||Cosmetologist *Sign on Bonus*|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
*Sign on Bonus* $500 for any status after 90 Days of employment
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Provide beauty services, such as shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling hair, and massaging and treating scalp.
- High School diploma or the equivalent required
- Have and maintain a current Cosmetology license
- Must be skilled in all aspects of hair and nail care (possibly skin care)
- Minimum one year experience as a cosmetologist in a high-end salon or spa environment preferred
- Excellent personal appearance, good listening and communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality. Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focusing on the guest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform hair and nail services on guests (possibly facials)
- Explain products and reasons for the recommended treatment to guests
- Prepare the salon equipment and supplies daily
- Maintain supplies of salon as directed
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations
- Promote and execute effective retail sales
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa and salon programs and company information
- Perform special projects as required by the Spa Treatments Manager
- Conduct tours of the facility as requested
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the spa facility as directed by management
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality
- Report for scheduled shifts promptly and ready to work