|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - The Cleaning Associate performs a variety cleaning and maintenance duties. The Cleaning Associate will be in charge of maintaining the main kitchen, Inn kitchen, and bakery on Woodloch’s main property. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, and dusting. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. He/she must be punctual, thorough and eager to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using shop vacuum equipment to scrub floors
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers when needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and when finished mopping
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent, or relevant experience, knowledge, skills
- Physically able to stretch, bend, reach, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings for more career opportunities.