|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Cleaning Associate performs a variety cleaning and maintenance duties. The Cleaning Associate will be in charge of maintaining the main kitchen, Inn kitchen, and bakery on Woodloch’s main property. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, and dusting. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. He/she must be punctual, thorough and eager to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using shop vacuum equipment to scrub floors
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers when needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and when finished mopping
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent, or relevant experience, knowledge, skills
- Physically able to stretch, bend, reach, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided
This job requires evenings, overnights, and weekends/holidays. This position may require the flexibility to work other hours and holidays whenever the need or demand arises.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: