|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The general purpose of the job is to keep the appearance of Woodloch Pines and Woodloch Springs properties up to Woodloch standards.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Flexible availability including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Adhere to directions set forth by supervisors, management, and owners
- Clean & maintain dump area around garbage compactor
- Must have valid drivers license
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb (into back of truck), lift, push, drag
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Working at this job, the employee’s work environment will mostly consist of working outdoors collecting garbage. Driving in inclement weather (rain, snow). Deal with wildlife that “show up” at the garbage dumping site.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: