|Title:||Bell/Valet *Sign on Bonus*|
|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Organizes and manages the flow and storage of luggage for arriving and departing guests, as well as the flow of all guest vehicles, in accordance with departmental and hotel standard operating procedures with an emphasis on hospitality, security, and efficiency. Maintain an orderly, organized hotel entrance in accordance with hotel and departmental standard operating procedures emphasizing guest hospitality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Anticipates guest needs
- Provides prompt and courteous service to each guest
- Maintains open communication with management and co-workers
- Informs Management of guest concerns, safety concerns and maintenance issues
- Assists co-workers at all times, continuously providing teamwork
- Performs functions which require organization, speed, standing, bending, reaching, turning, lifting items
- Performs all job specific duties
- Maintains and clean and neat work area
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
$200 for FT and $100 for PT After 90 Days of Employment
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: