Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - To provide professional, personal and organized bar service to our guests. To provide a knowledgeable and appealing presentation
of bar products that assist in making the restaurant and entertainment facilities more complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- To accumulate a working product knowledge of bar related items that can be paired with a pleasant sales ability.
- To enhance the image of hospitality and the profitability of the bar itself.
- Wine service and sales.
- Children’s drinks and sales.
- To have knowledge of trends of the industry.
- Aptitude and willingness to memorize many different varieties of wine, beer, liquor and mixed drinks.
- Must be able to memorize many different abbreviations and table numbers
- Must be responsible for organization of checks for one’s own self, and collection of same in a manner described by this resort
- Must be able to adapt to different modes of bar operation, including set up preparations, different locations of point of sale
- Must be available to help others in slow times.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: