|Title:||Assistant Maintenance Manager|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Assistant Maintenance Manager will assist the Maintenance Manager with the overall supervision of all Woodloch Facilities Services operations and personnel. Responsibilities are to include, but are not limited to, day to day departmental operations and scheduling, coordination of facilities maintenance requests, inventory management and the administration of preventative maintenance programs for all Woodloch Properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the supervision of the Daily Maintenance Staff - schedule and coordinate activities.
- Provide direct hands on supervision of maintenance services for all Guest Rooms, Guest Homes, and Public Space & Social Areas
- Assure that all Woodloch Guest & Departmental needs are addressed in a timely fashion and professional manner
- Preventative Maintenance Program - administration / documentation
- Inventory Management / Asset Control
- Strive to maintain the high levels of quality that define the Woodloch standard of Hospitality
- Daily campus tours throughout Woodloch Properties (Woodloch Pines, Woodloch Springs, Boat House, Staff Housing, etc.)
- Assist in the general operations of the Maintenance Shop, Vehicle Inventory, Tools and Equipment
- Ensure compliance with all Safety Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the implementation of Staff Training / Continuing Education
- Ability to utilize / monitor - Maintenance Management Computer Software
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Resort / Hospitality background preferred
- Share Departmental shift coverage with the Maintenance Manager
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word / Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Minimum Age of 21
- Continuing education via seminars, classroom, webinars, etc. as required
- OSHA Certifications preferred
- Basic communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to Supervise Staff and Maintain Adherence to Company Policy
- Assist in Departmental Management on both the Field and Administrative levels
- Assertive but pleasant, helpful personality, positive attitude
- Ability to work in team situations
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to give and receive clear direction and instructions
- Use common sense
- Ability to keep the “Big Picture” in mind in your decision making process
Must be able to work all shifts and have a flexible schedule. This schedule will require 5 days with a 45 hour requirement per week. There will be one weekend day expected with on call availability (must be available to answer and or to respond to emergencies and situations on an as needed basis).