|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Perform all job related duties in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Be on time for your shift.
- Provide orientation tour, explaining spa facility amenities offered and answering guests’ questions.
- Aid fitness facility guests in the operation of equipment
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized environment through consistent monitoring of fitness facility area.
- Perform daily equipment cleaning and maintenance check
- Stock desk supplies and fitness facility amenities maintaining accurate supply lists and inventory sheets.
- Review guest appointment/schedules as needed.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs available to guests.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Attend and participate in trainings and staff meetings for the fitness facility and spa as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the fitness facility that require attention.
- Excellent personal appearance, good listening and communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- The ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focus on the guest.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: