|Title:||Experienced Maintenance Technician|
|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
Nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Woodloch Resort encompasses an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines), championship golf course (Woodloch Springs) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, the concept of family is truly at the core of Woodloch and is key to its longtime success. Woodloch Pines was voted by TripAdvisor as the number one family resort in the United States and remains committed to its original mission to “treat all guests as if they were company in their own homes.” Staff members are no exception to this rule.
Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, and outstanding nightly entertainment, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, energized, and enthusiastic!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Responsible for performing general repairs, maintenance, and inspections within our residential communities. This position is based out of Woodloch Builders, not Woodloch Pines Facilities Maintenance Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform general maintenance tasks and repairs of new and existing residential homes during and after construction
- Strong knowledge of electrical and plumbing required.
- Basic carpentry and construction practices preferred.
- Visual and physical inspections of properties including documentation of via technology use
- Regular and timely attendance for scheduled shifts and appointments
- Must have own basic hand and power tools and be able to climb ladders on jobsites
- Must perform all work in a neat and professional manner and keep work areas clean and orderly at all times.
- Midweek days and at least one or both weekend days required
- High school diploma or general education degree or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, write, and/or type via a smartphone or tablet required
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: