|Title:||Massage Therapist *Sign on Bonus*|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time, and On Call|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Administer massage and other body treatments to Spa guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attend regular department meetings
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Prepare massage equipment and supplies daily as directed
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations
- Be a patient, courteous listener, and practice discretion
- Be knowledgeable about all spa and resort/company programs and information
- Conduct guest tours of the spa facilities as requested by spa managers
- Stay knowledgeable and informed about retail products offered by the spa
- Assist guests with retail sales of spa products and merchandise
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the massage and body treatment areas and spa facilities
- Report for scheduled shifts promptly and be prepared for work
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments
- Perform special projects or other spa operations tasks as requested by Spa Treatment Manager or Spa Director
- Current certification from accredited massage school, state license and or national certification.
- Friendly attitude.
- High energy.
- Sense of honesty and integrity.
- Customer service driven.
- Reliable team member.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.