|Title:||Server Assistant *Sign on Bonus*|
|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time|
|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - A great team will be able to take a table through the Tree experience, accomplishing all details of fine dining service, without being intrusive or over serving our guests. Provide bread and water service as well as clear tables and keep the dining room in a clean neat appearance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regular and timely attendance for scheduled shifts.
- Ensures that all quality standards, policies/procedures and administrative requirements are adhered to according to Employee, Accounting and Departmental Reference Manuals.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all food and beverage we serve.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all service standards and organizational systems used in our restaurant.
- Prepare dining room for service.
- Attend daily line up.
- Assist runner with food service.
- Bread and water service.
- Table maintenance and clearing.
- Keep work stations, clean organized and well stocked.
- Communication with host and runners regarding status of tables.
- Communication with managers regarding dining room needs and satisfaction of guests.
- Perform all assigned side work.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by management.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
$250 for FT and $100 for PT/Sea After 90 Days of Employment
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: