|Title:||Golf Course Maintenance Staff|
Recognized by GOLF Magazine and Golf.com as one of the finest courses in America, Woodloch Springs is part of the trilogy of Woodloch properties, which also features an award-winning family resort (Woodloch Pines) and a luxury destination spa (The Lodge at Woodloch).
Spread across the course’s 438 acres are the 400 guest homes and unparalleled views of the scenic countryside and manicured green. The course also offers a driving range and teaching and practice facility. The semi-private course is open to members and guests of Woodloch, and limited outside tee-times are available.
The Clubhouse at Woodloch Springs is home to a pro shop, complete with a 9-18 hole course simulator and virtual driving range, as well as two upscale restaurants, The Grille Room and The Overlook, which feature sprawling views of the scenic course.
Since 1958, Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family, with the concept of family truly at the core of the business and key to our longtime success. Employees work hard and are passionate about what they do and why they do it. Staff can attest to feeling as though they are as much a part of the fun of being on vacation as the guests!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - General maintenance of golf course facilities and facilities landscaping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform the duties of Grounds Service Regular employees
- Coordinates work schedules for respective areas with the approval & direction of golf course supervision and assumes responsibility for proper completion of assignments.
- Must have demonstrated and be able to continue to demonstrate responsibility for exemplifying a positive effort and attitude in the work group through his/her actions; leading and continually showing initiative, striving for excellence in all work assignments.
- Identify and incorporate proper irrigation practices where needed
- Perform pesticide and fertilizer applications under supervision
- Maintain and employ a safe work place
- Identify and utilize appropriate types of equipment to perform various course management assignments
- Must be proficient in operating all golf course ground equipment
- Snow removal
- Assist with irrigation system programming
- Identify and repair irrigation system problems
- Aid in repairing equipment as needed
- Assist supervision in training personnel on the proper operation methods used
Schedule: Start time Monday - Friday, 5:30 am - 1:30 pm. Saturday and Sunday, 5:30 am - 9:30 am. Typically one day off during the week. Must be flexible with above times (weather, outings, etc.)
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: