|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch family of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB To maintain a high quality standard of cleanliness and provide courteous service to the guest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum of 2 years prior Housekeeping/Laundry Supervisory experience
- Must have Housekeeping & Laundry background
- Must have knowledge of the Hospitality Industry
- Experience with computers; Microsoft Excel Word & Resort Suite
- Must have experience interviewing, hiring, evaluating training and scheduling
- Must pass a pre-employment physical
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have experience in coordinating, training
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, dependable, neat clean appearance
- Must be able to stay organized and prioritize many different tasks
- Coaching, counseling and good interpersonal skills
- Must have to meet the physical demands of the job
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.