|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch famiy of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - to help create and solely maintain the Lodge at Woodloch trail systems and program gardens.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the Outdoor Adventure Manager to create new trails and outdoor guest areas.
- Ensure trails are safe, clearly marked, free of debris, and well kept. This includes, but is not limited to, trails at the Blackmore Farm, Spring Ridge, and Sanctuary properties. Outdoor spaces along these trails would be included (hammocks, sit spots, benches, etc).
- Work cooperatively with Grounds Supervisor to ensure the availability of equipment and to coordinate the need of the landscape technician.
- In order to keep trails and program gardens in appropriate conditions the following will be required:
- Garbage clean up
- Limited snow removal
- Leaf clean up and raking
- Mowing, pruning, mulching, and weeding
- Machine maintenance
- Putting up and taking down of fencing
- Storm clean-up
- Tree work
- Seeding and reseeding
- Drainage & curbs
- Lead Outdoor Adventure classes and activities as schedule permits.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Management
This job requires a large amount of manual labor.
- Woodloch takes pride in having exceptional staff with a great work culture in a beautiful setting (lake side!)
- We promote teamwork and cooperation
- We celebrate our staff with appreciation/holiday parties
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- Life and pet insurance
- Pension plans and 529 plans
- Complimentary birthday dinners
- Free use of many facilities, sports complex discounts, wellness programs
- Dozens of local employee retail discounts
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings for more career opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: