|Location:||The Lodge at Woodloch|
The Lodge at Woodloch has a philosophy of personal awakening, allowing guests to discover or reunite with stress-relieving outlets that benefit them long after they leave. The common denominator in each life-changing event at The Lodge at Woodloch is YOU. Each department requires different skills and knowledge that come together to make The Lodge at Woodloch an award-winning wellness retreat. Because of the amazing team, and the impact they have on guests, The Lodge at Woodloch has been honored with awards recognizing them within the Top 10 Wellness Resorts in the World time and time again!
We are so lucky to be part of the Woodloch famiy of resorts. The “Woodloch Way” is a term we use to showcase our dedication to hospitality and to each and every one of our staff (family) members. We’ve created a place where we can work hard, be creative and have our voices heard.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB - Must be detail oriented; efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment. Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency. Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, facility features and hours of operation to internal and external guests. Excellent communication, listening and computer skills. Weekend, evening & holidays a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa facilities.
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation to internal and external guests.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency.
- Maintain a Spa Desk Bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs available to guests.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Attend and participate in all training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by spa management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
- Friendly attitude.
- High energy.
- Sense of honesty and integrity.
- Customer service driven.
- Reliable team member.
Please view our website at https://woodloch.applicantstack.com/x/openings/ for more career opportunities.